Monday, April 21, 2008

Better late then never...

Ok so clearly I am going to need to post a little more frequently. :0 When the majority of all my work day is sitting in front of a computer I find it is the last place I like to be sitting at the end of a long day or on the weekend for that matter. So let me catch up.

These pics was taken after a great dinner at a little restaurant, The Universal, next to neat night/street market. The food was great!

This place believe it or not is a huge museum built only a few years ago for the main reason to house a tooth – YES! This huge building is a museum & the high prized artifact is a tooth of the great Buddha.

"The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple (Singapore) (BTRTS) was founded in 2002 by Venerable Shi Fa Zhao. It was registered by the Registrar of Societies in February 2003.

The Temple will be dedicated to the Maitreya Buddha, which means 'The Compassionate One', and also called 'The Future Buddha'."

No comments: